Wednesday, February 4, 2009

chelsey elizabeth bishoff = love of my life.

so, i've written about cody before, who is in the top right of the group picture. and how amazing cody is. what a little fighter he his, and how he's totally sold out for God. well. let me introduce you to chelsey. chelsey is getting ready to be a freshman in high school this upcoming school year, so as a kind of "graduation gift" from greensboro academy, her parents wanted to put together a yearbook page for her. so they gave me a ton of pictures to choose from, and e-mailed me what they wanted to say to her, and i put it together for her. 

 _web

it's pretty simple, but totally fits her personality, which is totally what i was going for.
chelsey is my little cheerleader. she is a blessing in my life. i've already told cody many times, he's going to have to keep an eye on her, because she's going to be one heck of a heart breaker. chelsey not only cheers, but she acts, and she defiantly one of my favorites (shhh, don't tell the others) on my drama team. she's creative, and wonderful. and i love her with my whole heart. i pray for her on the daily, that she will keep growing in her love for God, and that she would be yet another light in a dark world, and she would shine bright as she enters northwest high school. she is such a joy to so many, i pray high school is simply another place, and another opportunity for her to change lives and be a blessing to a whole new group of people. :) love you, bby.

1 comment:

Nikki Harvell said...

I love wat you did with this page. I wish my school would have let someone put my page together like that. It looks awesome tho, great work. I know she'll luv it!!