Sunday, November 29, 2009

holiday dreamland.

i really hope everyone out there had a wonderful thanksgiving holiday! our thanksgiving ended up being pretty beautiful. my family and my best friend traveled to wilmington, NC to spend thanksgiving with my beach family. who are all just hick enough to park all over the front lawn...
IMG_9984.jpg
IMG_9994.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
mmmmm. turkey!
IMG_0018.jpg
my baby cousin blake is growing up!
Untitled-1.jpg
cutest dogs ever!
IMG_0035.jpg
little emily, who is, a far distant, second cousin by marriage? haha.
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0050.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
only part of our wonderful family, i wish the rest of them could have been with us.
IMG_0056.jpg
Untitled-33.jpg
so my cousin jake can juggle!
IMG_0058.jpg
the decoration balls became quite toys.
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0121.jpg
after thanksgiving day we headed down to to visit some forever family friends and my uncles shop!
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-4.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
after lunch with friends, we headed to the beach for a bit of sand fun before the long drive home.
baby brother:
IMG_0205.jpg
baby brother and my best friend:
IMG_0196.jpg
best friend:
Untitled-6.jpg
me and my best friend:
IMG_0207.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg
my super cute parents:
IMG_0224.jpg

a truly beautiful holiday weekend. hope everyone else's holiday was wonderful as well.
welcome to christmas time! :)

No comments: