Saturday, December 19, 2009

no two snow flakes are alike :)

snow, in december, in north carolina, the week before christmas! dude, how exciting is this?!
so my snowed in house is the wheelers, so i spent the night here when the snow started. and we got like 6 inches! so our snow day turned out to be AMAZING!

i LOVE brody
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0421.jpg
sleds, or, well, body boards :)
Untitled-1.jpg
SNOW, yummmmmm!
IMG_0487.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
crash!
IMG_0490.jpg
our feet go DEEP!
IMG_0531.jpg
my favorites, ever:
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
brody has good aim, hit alexx right in the head:
IMG_0618.jpg
sneak attack!
Untitled-3.jpg
me and my little sister, gracie:
IMG_0615.jpg
so, alexx falls... hahaha.
Untitled-4.jpg
my favorite boy. end of story. (other than my brother)
IMG_0639.jpg
john and alexx, sleepy after a long day of snow play:
IMG_0682.jpg
warming up with hot cocoa.
Untitled-5.jpg
what a beautiful day.
the end.

No comments: